Aquatics & Wellness Membership:
This membership is for individuals and families who are participants in the Aquatics & Wellness programs. This provides open access to the free swims, water aerobics, lap swim, fitness room, and land exercise classes.
Personal training, boot camps and other programs require extra fees.
Aquatics & Wellness Memberships will receive member rates for other programs including Studio Arts and rentals.
If a member paying the monthly rate stops payment for more than three (3) months, they will need to pay the joining fee again.
- Membership Joining Fee: $25
- Adult with dependents: $65/month
- Adult: $40/month
- Family Living together: $70/month
- Senior over 62 years of age: $35/month
- Senior Couple over 62 years of age: $60/month
- Young Adult age 18-30 years: $30/month
- Youth under 18 years of age: $20/month
This is a yearly membership for Youth Program participants, Swim Lesson participants, Studio Art participants, YWCA Board members, Advisory Panel members and general supporters of the YWCA. These individuals do not have open access to the Aquatics & Wellness programs. Star Members receive member rates for various programs and room or pool rentals. Additionally, Star Members receive membership incentives at local businesses.
- Child Under 17: $25
- Adult: $50
- Senior 62+: $35
- Family Living Together: $80
We offer many local companies and organizations different types of corporate membership options, as well as fitness opportunities. Many of these programs can be customized to a company’s needs.
Some of our Top Corporate Memberships:
- City of High Point
- Guilford County
- Guilford Technical Community College
- High Point University
- Old Dominion Freight Lines
- Pinnacle Bank
- Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Westchester Country Day School
For information on corporate memberships, please call 336-882-4126