YWCA Heart of Community
YWCA is providing ongoing support to meet the needs of our community during these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your support to the YWCA will support our youth, women and families in our community.
Your YWCA is working to ensure the Health, Safety, and Strength of our community recovers stronger than ever before. Our continued programs include:
- Latino Family Center
- Assisting our immigrant community in navigating language barriers and providing resources for help.
- Women’s Resource Center
- Providing resources and referrals for support agencies.
- Hosting virtual programming to assist with navigating needs during this time.
- Baby Basics
- Facilitating drive-thrus to provide diapers, formula, food, and car seats for infants and toddlers.
- Maternal Health
- Hosting virtual case management visits.
- Ensuring that all participants have basic necessities of formula, food and transportation to Dr.’s offices.
- Assisting parents during transition home from the hospital after delivery of a child.
- Providing Extended Remote Learning
- Educational Enrichment Programs
- Summer Camp & After School Care
- Continuing the Backpack Program to ensure youth have food.
- Providing Leadership, STEM, Art, Tutorial, Girl Scouts, Social & Emotional Learning and other programming.
- Focusing on reduction of health disparities & quality of life
- Leading programs on relationships, mental health, balancing lift-at-home, and more.
Your gift helps support our health and life-changing programs.
You can make a difference right now by making a tax-deductible gift below. All donations ensure that women and girls in our community are safe, educated, and given opportunities to succeed. To continue this progress we need your help.
WAYS TO GIVE
One Time Gifts
Every gift helps us reach more people in need in High Point. THANK YOU for investing in the lives of the women, children, and families we serve.
Monthly Recurring Gifts
By selecting a monthly, recurring gift, you are making a sustainable impact in the lives of countless women, children, and families in our community.
Text To Give:
Text HOC2021 to 44-321
Or, donate via Daxko, below.
To make a tax-deductible donation by mail, please send a check or money order to:
YWCA High Point
ATTN: Heidi Majors
155 W Westwood Ave
High Point, NC 27262
The YWCA has provided opportunities, programs, and support that is specific to my needs.
I’ve never been to an organization that is more accommodating and friendlier than the YWCA of High Point.
Good swimming, good fitness, good friends.
It’s convenient, has a great atmosphere, and a great selection of programs for the amount of pay.
The YWCA is that place that is like a third home to me. The people are super friendly, super welcoming, and super caring. That is what really makes the YWCA a place I love to be.
Everyone I’ve come in contact with at the YWCA is genuinely nice and helpful. They are attentive to my needs and I always feel comfortable at the YWCA.
Along with the calm and pleasant atmosphere, the YWCA’s fitness programs that are offered have improved my overall health.
I only have the highest things to say about the YWCA. The facilities and programs have met the specific needs of my wife and I and the people know us by name. Overall, it has been a great fit for us.
The YWCA is convenient for me and my schedule. They are always consistent in their programs and always hospitable.
I appreciate the reliability and availability of their programs and amenities.