YWCA Heart of Community
YWCA is providing ongoing support to meet the needs of our community during these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your support to the YWCA will support our youth, women and families in our community.
Your YWCA is working to ensure the Health, Safety, and Strength of our community recovers stronger than ever before. Our continued programs include:
- Latino Family Center
- Assisting our immigrant community in navigating language barriers and providing resources for help.
- Women’s Resource Center
- Providing resources and referrals for support agencies.
- Hosting virtual programming to assist with navigating needs during this time.
- Baby Basics
- Facilitating drive-thrus to provide diapers, formula, food, and car seats for infants and toddlers.
- Maternal Health
- Hosting virtual case management visits.
- Ensuring that all participants have basic necessities of formula, food and transportation to Dr.’s offices.
- Assisting parents during transition home from the hospital after delivery of a child.
- Providing Extended Remote Learning
- Educational Enrichment Programs
- Summer Camp & After School Care
- Continuing the Backpack Program to ensure youth have food.
- Providing Leadership, STEM, Art, Tutorial, Girl Scouts, Social & Emotional Learning and other programming.
- Focusing on reduction of health disparities & quality of life
- Leading programs on relationships, mental health, balancing lift-at-home, and more.
You can make a difference right now by making a tax-deductible gift below. All donations ensure that women and girls in our community are safe, educated, and given opportunities to succeed. To continue this progress we need your help.
One Time Gifts
Every gift helps us reach more people in need in High Point. THANK YOU for investing in the lives of the women, children, and families we serve.
Monthly Recurring Gifts
By selecting a monthly, recurring gift, you are making a sustainable impact in the lives of countless women, children, and families in our community.
Text To Give:
Text HOC2021 to 44-321